It was so easy for me to quit smoking despite smoking for more then 4-5 years (pron is no different)

Mhmmm I’m free. Today I hit 90 days without PMO. So not only did i get rid of pron, even MO. Of course I have moved on. I use this forum to help people.

Wow man after throwing in long a$$ paragraphs you come up with such Idiocracy? No offense bro but if you wanna jizz to bratty sis. Go ahead. We can help only if you are eager for help.

We brush too everyday. Yeah no we are not addicted to it. I explained the working of addiction. Dopamine and Deltafosb. Yup

Kk good for you, there are literally so many people who have made big numbers and fall back into pron use. What are your chances of success?
How do you even know if you are truly free?!

I did not ask for anybody help, I am also trying to help with a new idealogy. I followed this nofap community idealogy for past 6 years and kept doing the same stuff. I know major of the neuroscience and it did not help at all.

I do not see any value or reason in doing it, so why will I continue? Pretty simple. I don’t need any neuroscience for making such a simple choice

1 Like

Thanks for the link @anon77770729 I’ll watch later.
I know where you are coming from.

2 Likes

Thanks for exploring the new idea. Tbh I have not even completely read that book and I am already able to see the bigger picture. I have watched many videos of that guy, Which I have understood very well, I will complete that book for greater understanding, since its the source and I want to help others too. If you need any help let me know.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link :+1:
I prefer his perspective, but didn’t highlight enough that -when we start doing pmo we actually make an effort.

1 Like