It’s becoming tough

Day 7 and urges are not stopping , getting urges continuously past 2 days … I

Remember, strongest can become weakest and weakest can become strongest.

Your urges are strong now, but further it will become weak and you are weak now, but further you will become strong have patience.

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fire:

3 Likes

Bro this shit it’s getting very tough now … due to some sexual ads urges are back and moreover I again checked some hot pics for 2 minutes… So u can understand urges are like damn now

Lol​:rofl::rofl::rofl:, In my journey i fapped 5 times in one day for hentai. After that, I suffered from emotional breakdown. This was caused by Peeking and i ruined my 12 day streak. Dont do this. If your urges are surpassing you then your 7 days streak has no meaning…

Try something to distract yourself, dancing, singing, boxing, anything…

But the suffering are worth it.:ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah I’m meditating right now , no I will not do pmo

1 Like

Bro, Earlier I used to fap 28 times in a week. You know how difficult it will be for me. I failed many times in the span of 4 months.

You will succeed me in an immense speed. :blush:

Dont worry, be positive.:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

You shouldn’t have watched those unwanted pics or whatever ok be serious atleast from now don’t watch do something… Don’t feed your urges it would get much more worse if u try to peek. Try to divert or do something… If I were you I will put off my mobile and get out (Never watch them again… I believe you. :+1::+1:)
It is better to avoid Triggers than to fight with urges

2 Likes

Go in front of your family your urge will destroy boi. Don’t be alone. Don’t think keep busy.

2 Likes

Feeling little better after meditation, I’ll reset my counter from now if I saw those photos again . Since yesterday’s night I’m feeding urges . Not any more😤

3 Likes

Dude get an Adblock right now.

1 Like