It is better to be silent, than make false promises

I have watched many Guys here I will do this that etc etc bla… It’s NNN we will do that we will achieve this that but they fail miserably…
So I thought ACTIONS SPEAK BETTER THAN WORDS/MERE THINKING.
Today (10/11/2020) is my 50th Day, I haven’t made any promise that I will reach here/ Just make it true and then speak. World will always believe the successful person not the people who say that I will/I can/I must… Achieve first then tell the world what you did…
Without My Jesus Christ’s Help I wouldn’t have crossed 50 day mark. THANK YOU JESUS
Also I am not challenging/promising like other people do but by God’s help who strengthens me I believe in him he will guide me, my future ways…

20 Likes

I 100% agree. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Actions > Blablabla

8 Likes

True… Great that you created that post :smiley:

6 Likes

Day 100 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::grinning::grinning::slight_smile::slight_smile:
I thank God for leading me 100 days…
So this is my Diary (Though I won’t write it often)
I made my last update on 50 Days İ guess…
I am very glad that somehow I made to 100 Days. All Glory be to God. This year 2020 I took a personal resolution in Jan 1 Same as other people used to take “Nofap” for full year, 365 days, As usual I started up very good in the beginning and then I relapsed on Jan 24… No hope… İn the Month of June,July, August September İ lost my count… But Never gave up… God had mercy on me and with his grace I finally made upto 100 days!!! I never thought I would. :grinning::grinning::grinning: Never ever lose hope… Keep moving forward. Thank You All! Merci à tous!!

I will make my next update on my 200th Day April 9th İ guess, (İ hope I will achieve, btw no promise but I believe God the Almighty )

6 Likes

AWESOME DUDE!!!
Keep going! So happy for you-you have not made any false promises, you are a man of your word :smiley:
tres bien! Vous etes sur la rue de victoire!

Flame on :fire:

3 Likes

Thank you Bro!!
Merci mon Ami pour ces mots :))

2 Likes

Gloire à vous, continuez ainsi!

1 Like

Merci frère :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::+1: j’attends toi aussi le succès

2 Likes

Que de succès ! N’hésite pas à partager ici les pépites de ton périple :+1:

Bonne continuation à toi.

2 Likes