It is better to be silent, than make false promises

I have watched many Guys here I will do this that etc etc bla… It’s NNN we will do that we will achieve this that but they fail miserably…
So I thought ACTIONS SPEAK BETTER THAN WORDS/MERE THINKING.
Today (10/11/2020) is my 50th Day, I haven’t made any promise that I will reach here/ Just make it true and then speak. World will always believe the successful person not the people who say that I will/I can/I must… Achieve first then tell the world what you did…
Without My Jesus Christ’s Help I wouldn’t have crossed 50 day mark. THANK YOU JESUS
Also I am not challenging/promising like other people do but by God’s help who strengthens me I believe in him he will guide me, my future ways…

14 Likes

I 100% agree. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Actions > Blablabla

7 Likes

True… Great that you created that post :smiley:

4 Likes

Almost… Almost…
Today I was browsing Google about something and suddenly/accidentally stepped into Opnr* (I don’t like to say it) But after that I realized my mistake I have just watched for 20 sec or < than I guess and suddenly realized my mistake and asked forgiveness for God. Never ever peek…

Thank God I quit it before 20 sec if it were 20 min or > (Peek) then I would ruin my 62 day streak

One thing I have understood that many Guys fall from higher streak due to boredom once you get across 50+ days urges hits but you can tolerate through Grace…
But we fail when we submit ourselves volunteerly to Devil (For he is a roaring lion)…
We also fail when we boast about ourselves/our days (When we count on Day 50/100) So it is better to be humble, Becuz last year I have boasted about myself (On Day 30) and relapased the next following day… The main problem about Boasting is that once when pride enters our mind we lose the Grace required to conquer these Urges/Temptations…
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast Ephiseans 2:8-9
I just got tricked by Devil today and would have ruined… Thanks to the God Almighty… :pray::pray:

In my 62 day(s) Journey Two times I have encountered Temptations/Urges (Day 44 still the highest and today Day 62)…

Keep Moving. Thank You.

2 Likes