It ain't a change in lifestyle, that is the ACTUAL LIFE

Who I am?
Well I’m just ordinary kid going to university who had the fateful day,
I was completely clueless and never anticipated it would ruin my 2 years of high school which costed me dearly in JEE :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

And that is why I’m underachieving, my luck is so bad you know…WAIT for long should I play the victim??

You see there were times I desperately cried for help, just to get out that clouded, hopeless and tainted mindet :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

But the more I cried , the more I understood no one can possibly help me with this… Though this hit me hard and made me more victimized, in the end I was strong enough to fight back…
So I did, various methods, techniques,trials, attempts, then you guessed it, it all failed MISERABLLY :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: Then I was wondering whether I was supposed to live with this?? I said “Hell no!”

Life had other plans it showed me “Easypeasy way to quit P*rn” I was stunned by the idea, then ofcourse I read, unexpectedly WOLLA! It worked… I was thrilled, I was on cloud nine :relieved::relieved: Then again… I was in the trap…Now I lost hope… Still life wasn’t done yet, one fine day I came across this subconscious behaviour idea by Dr.Joe Dispenza… Somehow I felt like, he was treating my case of addiction and awful lifestyle, then I begun learning more about these concepts and came to know of several simple truths, like:

1.Change is instant
2.But being consistent on the changed lifestyle is a process that needs PATIENCE

Kinda stuffs, superficially these common knowledge but dig deeper these are golden words to key of success… Now I felt like an idiot cause, now I’m no more seeing PMO as a disease that plaguing me, I knew it is just my obstacle to greatness…

Ofcourse honestly I’m still in the process of getting to my better self, so that’s why I created this, help me out when I’m in need guys!! I promise I’ll be there for you too :muscle::muscle:

Now that’s the story I’ve Endsems tomorrow :rofl::rofl::rofl: So cya later and more about my journals I’ll post from tomorrow

If you’ve read until end THANKS and I hope the best for you :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes