Is wet dream will make me reset my progress 😖?

Share ur ideas and answers

1 Like

In my opinión, nop. Is something that un my opinión you can not control

1 Like

Do not worry! This is a natural thing. Your body makes it when it is needed to (and not you).
So I think, you should rather be happy, because your body started to heal itself!:slight_smile:

1 Like

No, don’t worry about it. Your body naturally needs to get rid of semen buildup. As you cuntinue to not masterbate, your body will realize it doesn’t need as much semen so often and it will happen less and less. (but will never completely go away)

1 Like

Obviously no!. It increases progress. Not Resets it.

Its totally natural. Everyone experiences it. Its creates stability. Removes old and excess sperms. Decreases horniness.

If you are horny and don’t masturbate, chances are you will have a wet dream and then you will be relaxed.

But beware.

:warning: If you are horny and watch some erotic content in order to have a wet dream, it will BREAK YOUR STREAK!
:warning:If you are waiting for a wet dream to happen so that you may find stability and less horniness, YOU ARE ON A PATH TO RELAPSE because if wetdream does not happen then you will get frustrated and impatient. You are looking for a way out and not accepting horniness as a normality. You are not facing urges and want a way out. You would turn to PMO to fulfill urges.

So don’t look forward to having a wetdream. If wetdream happens on its own then be happy :grin:. You are recovering.

5 Likes

@NeverGiveup420 I want to confirm something that if we watch some eroctic content and have a wet dream it is bad and if we don’t peek in our whole streak then we have a wet dream then it’s good so I didn’t peek in my whole streak and got a wet dream so it’s good na

2 Likes

Yes you are right.

Yes its good. Dont worry.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.