Is this a wet dream or did I just piss myself in sleep? And should I restart if this was a wet dream?

This happened a few minutes ago. 20 year old male here , 60 days streak for the first time in my life. Started fapping at 15 years old, I’ve never had a wet dream before. In sleep all of a sudden I felt wet , I woke up and saw that my underwear was wet on the left side , and it was quite a bit. I have excellent bladder control in sleep and I’ve never wetted myself , I even took a piss an hour before bed. I didn’t feel good or didn’t feel an orgasm. But note that I was very close to relapsing before bed and barely kept my streak. It doesn’t smell like piss but doesn’t smell like semen either. It smells clear -ish. Was it a wet dream? Should I restart? I do feel a little weaker in my arms and grip though.

Wet dreams are common in recovery… " Close to relapse. " Is something to be worried about.

Try not to excite . No dry hump . No touching of private parts.

Next step is to fill mind with whatever brings down your excitement.
Watch sports or something.

Exhaust your strength before bed. Do jumping jacks or situps or running. Key is you should sleep the moment you hit the bed.

Breaking habit is hard. Start a new one. Hopefully a good one.

Don’t restart.

After few weeks wet dreams will stop…
Wish you good luck.

2 Likes

The thing is , wet dreams are supposed to happen during sexual/erotic dreams. I didn’t have any sexual or erotic dreams last night , that’s the problem

If you didn’t dream anything sexual then you are more lucky…

Night fall does not always happens during sexual dreams…as your body is habitual of producing more semen and you don’t fap…your body finds a way to release it at night…
Your body does know how to use it in a different way… that’s why we require 90 days for complete reboot.
Extra produced semen is always released through nightfall and while peeing without ourselves noticing it.
That’s why cleaning of genital is a must.

Night fall without dream is a very good sign of recovery.

night falls are common don’t worry it won’t affect your streak