Is there any way i could change my username?

Nope i have just completed 2 seasons of bb moving to the third :grin:

3 Likes

Whole season is amazing except season one 1st episode where jesse Pinkman jumps out of a hookers window , there that hookerā€™s breast is open and later maybe 3rd or 4th season where hank is in hospital and his wife marrie jā‚¬rks him off ( no visuals ) . These are only triggers i guess.

It has been four years since i saw that series. Still couldnā€™t find anything that matches it

3 Likes

Enjoy man its all time best series. I donā€™t think anything like this was created or would be created

4 Likes

Some orange :tangerine: eh
Just for fun bro. Itā€™s nice calling ourselves like this. Sorry if it hurts.

4 Likes

Some scenes with walt and his wife too.

1 Like

Damn :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I didnā€™t even realise this was my name :joy:.
Perhaps if you said it like this
Some Orange Eyy!

3 Likes

Walt was life of Breaking Bad and he isnā€™t in Better Call Saul, it might be good but definitely not as good as breaking bad. And itā€™s too long :joy:, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t watch it.

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is such good name some orange eh

3 Likes

Oh I didnā€™t see this after orange emoji :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Raja Mango Chand.
Damn Iā€™m so good at creating names :joy:

3 Likes

Dont remember now cause i used to fap on skylerā€™s face all the time :sweat_smile: ( 4 years ago )

Ruined old days

2 Likes

I read an article about series finale of saul , it was saying it was the best series in recent years . Also i have seen very positive reviews of the show on social media . I didnā€™t watch because it has been long time since i saw breaking bad . Might start next year .

I have stopped watching drama series as romantic relationship or scenes kind of triggers me and reminds me of past how i used to watch English series to fap . So currently i am watching suspce/horror series chucky and comedy series rick and morty and young sheldon

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:. I can relate to that. Not proud of it.

Nice :fire:, sitcoms have always been my go to. I am also watching young sheldon weekly.
In other sitcoms I am about to end Arrested Development, I am thinking of starting Rick and Morty after this.

1 Like

Thank you mr Some orange eh

1 Like

Khud ki tareef khud hi karlena :joy::joy:
Usne creative naam banaya hai

2 Likes

What does Orange :tangerine: means ??

2 Likes

@rajameghanan created a creative nickname for @The_integrous_one Wich is: Some orange eye! :rofl::rofl:
(The pronunciation is close to be the same)

2 Likes

han bhai. Pr Raja Mango Chand bhi toh creative hi hai :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Nep_12 and @PaperBoat, enjoy your new usernames!

4 Likes

The name which I names @The_integrous_one. It is similar to his name.

1 Like