Is there any cure for Bent penises?

Does no fap straighten out the penis if it has become curved due to fapping??

1 Like

From my knowledge it’s Natural and can’t be fixed no matter what (mabye through plastic surgery but idk) its bend because of one Erectile tissue is i think a bit inactiv or anything man idk and that’s why it bend left, right, downwards or upwards. But who knows I’m pretty sure, I mean of course your di*k can be a bit prettier when you don’t use it weekly or daily raping it to feel good.

7 Likes

Sadly no. Nofap won’t straighten you penis. The erectile tissue as @06.b.0.y.3 mentioned is damage. You broke your penis…Weird to say but it can happen. The only way to possibly correct it is through surgery.

4 Likes

Bruh you are really obsessed with making your dick prettier :joy:.

4 Likes

Like a dog’s bent tail? :joy:

3 Likes

No I’m not. Tf i asked ONE question and it wasn’t for me it was in general discussion for all nofap members because I thought its a important topic also why do I even have to justify myself.

5 Likes

No you don’t have to. This an open forum you can post anything you want :sweat_smile:, we were just messing with ya.

2 Likes

Just because its not wrong… Doesn’t mean its right in such cases …
I say these discussions can and should be held in private…
'Cause i think they might unnecessarily trigger our young sisters here in forum…
I mean, imagine the situation in forum if all girls were talking about their private parts :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Lets be matured, lets be responsible guys

3 Likes

That makes sense. We find this normal but they won’t

4 Likes

If anyone is suffering that they can use shockwave therapy it will fix it completely.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.