Is there any anime better than death note?

Triggering contents are almost none if I remember correctly.
Moriarty the Patriot is almost as good as Death Note. Not sure if you prefer sub or dub. But even if you watch sub. I suggest to watch Moriarty the Patriot in English dub. It takes place in 19th century Britain and the English dub has great British accent.

2 Likes

If one has the ability to see wide perspectives, Monster is a goat anime

4 Likes

Bro, give Fullmetal Alchemist(Brotherhood) a try. You will not regret it. The story is awesome with almost no loopholes…

Fullmetal Alchemist(Brotherhood) not Fullmetal Alchemist.

3 Likes

I watched almost 5 episode of made in abyss after That I dropped this anime because it’s boring.

2 Likes

I will recommend you catlevania it’s have 4 seasons 1st season only have 4 episodes and it’s worth watching also there is no triggering content in this anime I am going to start watching Hellsing Ultimate It’s also a Dark anime Many people already recommended you Good anime you should try all of this also there is many Psychological Dark anime exists like Death parade and Pluto ( Pluto have same writer who wrote monster) Bungou stray dogs .

3 Likes

Parasyte maxim
Tokyo ghoul

3 Likes

I so agree with you. That Anime was great. Especially the revenge scene of Roy Mustang. One of the most epic revenge scene.

3 Likes

Man, I watched that scene so many times… Envy vs Mustang :fire::fire:, also the scene with Lust vs Mustang was also awesome…:facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

Homunculus: We are immortal
Mustang: Hold my lighter.:fire:

3 Likes

True af…:joy::joy:

Overall the anime is a treat to the eyes… :heart::massage_man::smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just to make it clear here
Anime can give you many triggers that can make you relapse constantly if you weren’t cautious with it
Some animes are literally hentai ( some of them are famous )
And some aren’t
Actually it comes in second place after netflix series and movies (generally most of the west culture production nowadays is full of corn scenes)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.