Is paid version worth it?

As the title goes, I want to ask those fellas who unlocked the paid version here by Donating a little amount, that is the paid version worth the price you paid?

Or is it just a sign of gratitude you showed towards this app?

The least amount to get paid version is 250 I guess (INR).

9 Likes

I donated because of my willpower and I wanted to give a little money , that’s shows you are thankful for this app.

If you donate, the adds will disappear, it made the forum more comfortable. And you can write unlimited logs, that can helps you make a private diary in this app about nofap thoughts

6 Likes

I won’t be able to donate as much. The app would earn more from a displayed/published ad I see ig.

So, for the benefit of it, I feel weird donating.

I can donate small amounts if the ads stay as they are not popups and just displayed in the bottom.

Wish there was a feature to remove ads by donating and then the ads begin again after some time. But, it’s not good for the brand image.

4 Likes

Another important information : you can donate only once. I wanted to donate again in the summer but I could not.

3 Likes

I know this fact, that’s why it’s better to see and click ads. Makes me wonder sometimes. The app’s too generous!

@Taher what you prefer? Us donating or clicking ads

4 Likes

@Amitroghates previous account has paid for this app ig . Also a person called @MADTAKER .

To know who all have paid for this app , you can see a star pic near to the name of the his name in the profile section of the app ( not forum ).

5 Likes

Up to the moment this is the best app you can find to guide and help you though your no-fap journey, so if you have the money, do not hesitate about donating. They totally deserve it. Besides, Admins have to pay a monthly fee to keep this forun operating, so that means that by donating, we are also getting benefited out of it.

4 Likes

Thanks @everyone

I have decided to donate the minimum amount at the end of this month to celebrate my 90 days streak.

7 Likes

Donation is one time only, if you want to keep supporting you can join patreon.

8 Likes

I saw your patreon few days ago and posts were from 2019 so I thought it was not active.

Well damn, the creator has replied to my post, am glad.

6 Likes

I am 41 hrs early but it’s only formality now.
This app deserves it.

Edit:

Didn’t even paid the minimum amount damn :moyai:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.