Is nightfall or wet dream a relapse?

The title is my question.

4 Likes

Wet dream is not relapse. It is just a replacement of old sperm cells with new one. During these times, its better not to think about the benefits, just believe in the process and move on. The benefits will surely come again after some time.

1 Like

Thank you @anon87955785.

I didn’t want to reset this.

2 Likes

@anon87955785

It was not an experience I had during my journey yet.

However this happened occasionally in my 20s and I never understood what it was or why back then.

Also I feel a little sad right now.

1 Like

It’s not relapse. If it comes maybe there are two reasons. First is obvious second is bad

What are the reasons?

1 Like

First is due to you see something triggering during nofap. It’s bad. Second is you are leaving those things which you was viewing before nofap. It’s not bad because you’re recovering that’s why you have such nightfalls.

I had a dream about a beautiful blonde and in the dream our bodies touched and it resulted in nightfall.

Also in the dream I ejaculated too

Don’t worry I got nightfall week ago during nofap. It came after two months from last one. My condition was even worst. Don’t take it seriously as it can become cause for relapse. Forget it. Do something else. Have pushups till you say i can’t do more. Meditate to clear mind etc.

Orgasm was huge no anyone could imagine. It was stuck in my head. My 150 days were completed but in that stage by not letting it out of my mind i relapsed. But today I’m more enthusiastic to do once again and not fall in tricks.

Actually I am really hungry now because of it

Also my best streak is 3 days.

1 Like

I just had a snack. Weird how I was craving peanut butter and pretzels.

Anyway @StrawHatLuffy I am feeling happier now and excited to move on and move forward.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.