Is Night fall a relapse?

Hey there. So I am at day 55 of NoFap and I have 90% acquired the ability to resist urges and not think about PMO. The thought of doing it has almost dissolved in me. But today I had a wetdream. (This is the first wetdream of all 55 days). It really annoyed the heck outta me. So I am worried if this wet dream will cause the changes that occur when you relapse. I mean, I am experiencing a hindered concentration power level. So can anyone help me with the knowledge about this. I know that night fall is not in our control but is it true that the changes in body that takes place due to a wetdream are the same as when you PMO?

1 Like

There are lots of advices and general discussions about that topic. Wet dream is not a relapse, it just come out naturally as I have learned. By naturally I mean when you have a sexual dream or when the brain make the penis ejaculates old sperm cells to store for newly made sperm. So again, wet dream is not the same as PMO.

5 Likes

Your brain induces such thoughts so that you can loose some old sperm cells, which is natural and good. Having a wet dream is a proof that your brain is in the stages of rewiring. I had my first wet dream at day 25, it annoyed me too. I felt like I relapsed and felt that I am betraying my nofap counter. But then I came to know that it’s chill. So my friend, relax and nofap forever :grinning:

4 Likes

The moment when you acquired the ability to resist urges, built a strong will power for not doing PMO again, my friend you already won this journey, and congratulations for that. You just need to keep the same consistency. Wet dreams is not considered as a fap, cause you’re are not doing PMO here, it’s just natural, I had on my very 4th day. The streak won’t affect. Keep going and keep inspiring others, you’re doing a fantastic job.

BTW share your companion Code.
Mine is 488n2z
Longest streak 58
Current streak 58

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks man, here is my companion code : xnm0rt :smile:

2 Likes

Bro talking to girls at night can lead you to night fall? Bc i got my first night fall.in 27 of nofap

1 Like

If you are doing something dirty like PMO in dreams, then it is a relapse.

And if it occurred without a dream or doing nothing in our dream , then it is natural.

1 Like

Bro idk, when i wake-up in morning i found that my dk was wet, i experience that’s for first time so should go with my streak or replace bc, i have spent 32 day without pmo if i relapse now than ik I can’t able to complete any single day without doing pmo.

Not true
You can’t control your dreams consciously
How is it a relapse?

Although, it is not a relapse IMO, but it feels very bad after a wet dream. So, you can start doing ashwini mudra exercise, it will strengthen your pelvic muscles and you will not have wet dream often.

It worked for me as I was having lots of wet dreams.

2 Likes