Is masturbation harmful

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: , no worries bro happens to everyone
Even I responded to a girl once though she was talking to a friend

I like that, beig able to love yourself and not feel guilty after masturbation. I think guilt is one thing but the shame is something different. Shame is when we feel inherently bad. I think masturbation and feeling guilty afterwards is more like a symptom of a deeper need that is not being met. But i think by abstaining from it we can only find out what these deeper needs are.
That is interesting to hear that no masturbation prolonged your depression. I wonder how monks cope with this urge. And i wonder how much we are just over stimulated by the environment. Wherever you go there is almost something erotic and enticing, any film you watch, the way people dress etc is about being sexually attracttive… I guess it is difficult to find the balance how to be less compulsive in this environment…

3 Likes

Yeah your point of view is also right

I was fapping for years and I just want to tell all u guys that there people on the internet telling u it causes no harm at all those guys are complete shit.Because in addition to the known dangers.
It will trigger incurable conditions u can never imagine.
Allergic rhinitis
ADHD
Heart pulpitations
Parasympathetic Nervous system disorders
Trust me U don’t ever wanna get any of these cause they are incurable u can search the internet
And I shit over those guys who will surely tell u that fapping is not the root cause of these because I know it is.Just wanted to warn u guys.It shitted my life.

1 Like

Can you back up your claims with an article or something? I think this is quite interesting