Is it true ? Opinions?

LoL… So you are. If you think you are the no. 1, you know everything and you are educated blah blah blah blah… then You are wrong. You are nothing, it is clearly connected. You go with the reports and i will go with the my theory, in the future, you will regret. People like u never discover anything, just because you go with the flow. Thats why you are educated ostrich head.

Stay where you are. I ll go with flow. Have fun and good luck.

@666wariacina ? What are you talking about again?

1 Like

Testosterone and semen are two very different things. Testosterone is a hormone while semen is the product of proper usage of testosterone by your body. Now to be perfectly clear, low sperm count or semen in your balls doesn’t necessarily mean that you have low testosterone. But it just mean that you are jacking off too often. This is how nofap works with testosterone. As the primary sex hormone, the purpose of testosterone is to produce semen, genes, life. If you jack of like twice a day, all day, everyday, then your balls will be empty all the time and all the testosterone produced by your body is used to make semen constantly as it’s the priority. When someone is on nofap, the tank is full all the time, now the amount of testosterone produced is not used for producing semen and it can be used for other purposes like building muscle. That’s why nofap must be done with working out as it makes the best use of the excess testosterone. Now that’s clear, the question was, that does it increase testosterone production rates in the body and the answer is that it only reaches its peak on the 7th day or so and it’s backed by science. But it goes back to the old production rate soon enough. Every person has a different production rate. If it’s between 200-900 then it’s a healthy rate of production. This rate of production is heavily dependent on genes. People with higher rates grow taller, stronger and can build muscle faster and can grow more facial hair. You can only increase the production rates only marginally. Maximum like 10% by any activity you do. These activities includes nofap, working out, sleeping 8+ hours, eating healthy and a lot of zinc etc. I hope I was able to make things a bit more clear here.

2 Likes

Great answer . Thnx buddy :fire: