Is it possible or not? General queries

Hello everyone … I am on day 17 (about to start)
I have a question that is it possible to get a nightfall in flatline because today i had a nightfall and i was having 0 urges i am not even objectifying anyone and even i had a non sexual dream i saw a post on google that it is not possible wet dream on flatline but i know its flatline because 90% symptoms match ,
without any urges, thoughts i got a bad nightfall today is there any solution to it and is it possible even in flatline??

3 Likes

You are at day 16 nice .:fire::fire:
Your are the winner of battle of vive la

1 Like

Lol glad to hear that i won :rofl::rofl::rofl::fire::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

It is normal to have wet dreams in initial days of nofap

2 Likes

Brother but i am not even getting reason for it because i was having no urges no bad thoughts no bad dream nothing and was very low yesterday even low libido so how it is possible?!

2 Likes

You can have night fall for first two months any time. After two months it will come with normal schedules.

2 Likes

Bro our bodies have a tendency to release excess semen, if the energy remains unutilised (even if not so) there’s a big chance you will get a nightfall, once or twice a month is pretty normal.
I don’t think they’s any relation between nightfall and flailine, one relation might be that on the very next day of nightfall most people are in worse mood (resembling flatline)

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one thankyou for your help brother yes even i thought excess semen might be lost though my mood is pretty happy now compared to yesterday i was pretty down at that time but still no urges low libido and kind of headache weakness hope so this zone shall also pass by soon :v:t2::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah that happens with me too sometimes after nightfall

Yeah it will. Just stay sober

2 Likes

I had a bad dream and saw another nightfall today now this problem is just annoying me don’t know how to avoid it up please tell if anyone can help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.