Is it considered a relapse?

If I saw some videos of women ( triggering but not P ) and lost some seed ( due to strong erection but not by M ) is it considered a relapse? Can anyone who read this share your suggestions?

If you kept on watching even if you thought this isn’t right, yes.

3 Likes

Thank you @prothekter_aden. My main reason for relapse because of this situation. But my mind used to keep on telling me its not P , especially when I feel bad urges.

Thank you once again

1 Like

Techinically, NO
Morally, Yes

1 Like

It was simple dude, if you would have genuinely thought this was right then you wouldn’t ask the question in first place!!!
Just take the first answer you get after asking yourself into consideration.

3 Likes

Its true but when urges hit hard, I feel like an animal or something. I am getting angry for no reason. Is it really normal?

Yeah, Currently I am on day 6 and I am getting angry and frustrated for no reason. Not being able to focus on studies. My mind tells me to watch it telling me that it will make me calm and and its not P anyway.

1 Like

Watch this. I came across this 6 days ago
It’s normal brother, if not depressed, then angry.
(which is hell lotta better!)

2 Likes

Everybody has a different normal based on how deeply u r into the addiction…but meditating for a while twice …i mean basically just for a few moments let mind work ur way rather letting it free and taming u…i have seen my anger and lust coming down significantly with regular meditation or even prayers…or just chanting some shlokas
M not an expert but that’s what i do

1 Like

Thank you so much bro. I will be looking into it.

1 Like

Yes, I am thinking of starting the meditation habit again that was discarded a few months ago thinking that its not possible for me. Thank you for your advice

1 Like

I believe that if this ejaculation was involuntary and was not self provoked due to “manual work” (you know what I mean) this would not be considered a relapse…

1 Like

Thank you @MarkMarte for your suggestions

1 Like

Omg the rewire community is so kind and humble

1 Like

Yeah bro, I would have relapsed if the opposite happened.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.