Is Atomic Habits worth reading?

I have already read the book called Easy Peasy.
Now I am planning to buy this one, maybe it will help . Please tell your opnions on the book if you read it.
Btw Today I lost my streak [14 days] because holiday ended

1 Like

because holiday ended or because you did one of the PMO ?

1 Like

Yes Atomic Habits is worth reading. If you apply it in your daily life then it is worth reading.

1 Like

I did not have time to relapse in my holiday. It was good. On the holiday I had urges as well.
When I arrived home my mind has changed immediately. On the holiday I become sick of the idea of fap. I know this is destroys my body
No, I never give up nofap

1 Like

After easy peasy I hope it would help.
For you it was helpful?

2 Likes

Everyone has a few slips. Just forgive forget and move onwards. Remember never ever touch.

2 Likes

Already using in my meditation routine.

“2 minutes meditation”

I will bring this challenge soon to RC

2 Likes

Yes this is true. But I feel guilty. I made a 14 days streak just because of holiday… when I arrived home everything broked
Have you ever read the book Atomic Habits?

2 Likes

Please tag me then if you remember

2 Likes

I did meditation on an app called ATOM. It was based on Atomic Habits so I know the principles.

2 Likes

Oo I see. I will check it
Is the main topic of the book is meditation?

2 Likes

It is an App which teaches meditation
Its name is ATOM

2 Likes

I’m currently reading Atomic Habits, it’s really good so far I highly recommend it

2 Likes

2 minutes meditation idea is taken from atomic habits.

“Complete anything in under 2 minutes”

2 Likes

Thank you.
What is your streak?

1 Like

Sounds interesting.:smile:

1 Like

If you are more distracted or indiscipline¹ , you may do meditation for 30 second or less. But do meditation daily consistently at a definite time of the day. The Important point is to do meditation daily. Then slowly increase the duration of your mediation.

It’s the idea given by atomic habits. Consistency is the key.

¹ = distracted or indisciplined is just an example I 've given, I don’t mean that you are distracted or indisciplined in reality.

1 Like

I have tried meditation because of nofap and lucid dreaming but I have stopped because I stopped practising lucid dreaming.
I meditated every day before sleep for about 10 minutes.

1 Like

Never heard of either book.

How was Easy Peasy, in your opinion?

1 Like

It was a little bit long for me.
And today I relapsed 2 times and I watched ■■■■ again (I did not watched ■■■■ for a long time ago relatively)
I do not know how effective that book