Introduction DAY 26 UPDATE I'm going to fight even if it means

You can call me T. I’m 20 years old and I want to fully quit masturbating. I’m on day 26, who’s with me on this journey?

I’m on day 25 now, I’ve stopped counting the relapses long time ago. Today was a big achievement. Normally I fight the desire a little and then give in, and watch xrated videos etc. many times without pleasing myself. Watching these women has become a drug, and I’ll tell myself just this video and I’ll stop, but I never stop. Today I fought off the urge and distracted myself. My next goal is to fight these desires everytime they come and turn the energy into fuel for productive things.

Day 26
Again a day with a lot of battle. Was starting to give in, then suddenly woke up from the illusion and I’ve also reached my limit for the browser for the day. So that’s a blessing. I’m going to back to studying now, feeling more in the present.

5 Likes

The whole community is here for you brother, just keep posting your progress. Even if nobody replies, just make sure you are on the right track.

3 Likes

Brother you really uplifted me thank you. I will do my best and more. See you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.