Immediate help needed

@Cubenix

Well said bro…really u and your family faced hard times.

Praying for u and your family…

Won’t touch drugs in my life time!!!

1 Like

Well @GOVIND-19, I didn’t troll my sister’s story. I remember it as clear as day. I was 6 years old, the night my sister stole stuff, we even speak about it now.

That night she and her friend was in the garage. I wasn’t allowed outside. My dad was pissed as they had stolen a motorcycle. My I remember the blue lights coming and my dad shouting telling them the officers will take them to jail if they don’t return the motorcycle.

They had to choose to get the bike or to get a charge against them for theft. So of course with the cops present they immediately took him to the motorcycle.

When they returned I was outside during the time they were gone. And snuck in the garage. My sister came in and me as a 6 yo pointed and shouted at her. Stop using drugs.

Well, she almost died shortly after when she overdosed. My dad had gotten a call and rushed her to the hospital. After that she choose to go to rehab. When she got out. She was stuck looking for a job, she never finished school as she dropped out of the 10t class/ grade. So couldn’t study what she wanted to.

I saw my sister rearly, but she really didn’t look like my sister the night I shouted at her. She looked like a hobo not like a respected neighborhood girl with athletic and focused on her physique. She was a bit chubby, but not overwhelmingly, just had some good curves.

But when I saw her she was darkly tanned, she stank and was skinny. It looked :face_vomiting:.

After the treatment at rehab, she talked often what happens, the girls being raped, she that got arrested. She just out there on the streets, when it rained ran for a bridge and slept there or slept in alleys (dodgy places) or in front of a shops pavement.

My dad had driven our neighborhood flat. He told me it seemed like a routine thing. Get some clothes on and get a flashlight. Sometime he took the phone, but not always as he would check my sisters room before he went out and saw her cellphone on the dresser table.

So yeah he was like a patrol cop and also, sometimes went to pick her up from police custody. It was hard for him. He checked all the regular places. First all the friends houses. Our neighbor was one of them. He’d often just knock on these people’s door or just walk up to it and they’d already opened the door. He would just ask them. Is the girls here? And obviously with this answer either take my sister home and locked her in her room and my mom locked her out after I left for school. This continued for half a year.

But it might have started first as casual in the mid year before, since my sister was out alot the only time I know she was home was when she wrote exams. My parents were very open and easy going. I mean my sisters one friend was our neighbor. So they’d often just jump over the fence to make real quick and lazy like. Or just hang out with their bicycles in streets in front of our yards to ride down thd big slope that the street have had. I too did this, but not pass 8 sometimes luck till 9 o’clock. That is if I wasn’t too tired or too irritable for my sister.

So yeah she and my dad spoke mire about it when I was in highschool to avoid falling to the drugs.

Thanks @Fearless.soul I appreciate it.