I'm just thinking about this!

Guys, it’s been almost 5 days in hard mode. How I can avoid thinking about S E X , all day long. Not fapping only S E X, It’s disturbing (I don’t have sex from about 12 days) .
How can I quit thinking about this? I train every day, I cook, I study, I read, I write, in short I try a thousand ways to give vent to my creativity but the desire to have sex does not go away

1 Like

The more you think to not think about sex will make you think EVEN MORE. SMH
But if you ask me thinking about sex is Normal, Its the top priority of our body to reproduce. So RELAX and if possible try new activities such as exercise or any out doors.

God.
If you are religious, start reading the bible, pray and sometimes go to church.

1 Like

Do you think if I’ll the possibility to have sex with a girl that I’m really involved mentally to, is it right for me to do it or not?
Because I’m coming out of a strong masturbation addiction (pmo), so I want to reebot completely myself. Totally change my attitude, my mind and my behaviours.
I have big goals concerning nofap, I would like to reach 6 months in hard mode. But if I’ll the possibility to have sex, what do you think I’m supposed to do… The problem that afflicts me is that I’m scared to fall into the trap of pmo again… So it would become a vicious circle.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.