I'M BACK. I downloaded the app again, but will leave it on my phone for a while longer

Guys the question is this: I had a wet dream tonight (which is completely normal, from the 72nd day onwards it happens to me every 5 days or so).
The thing that bothers me the most is that the dream consisted of the fact that I was watching prn.
Then as you know, if someone looks at p
rn for a long time (I did it for 12 years), the sexua* fantasies get more and more perverted and deep (a disgusting thing), and the p*rn I was watching was just a video of my deepest perversions, I haven’t been able to control anything, indeed when I woke up i felt very shocked and traumatized for that happened to me.
What does the fact that I dreamed of such a video mean? Usually my wet dreams consisted of talking to a girl I like and then kissing her or soft stuff, this night really “hard”…

3 Likes

12 years of addiction cannot be healed by 70days of abstinence but that 70 days is a building block of that point where you can feel easy Inshaallah

2 Likes

100% agree. Actually 12 years is a long time. Plus it was years since my last years of childhood , throughout my adolescence till my young man age. (11 years old till 23 years old). So they really impacted me.

Be that as it may, today is my 100th day.
From your point of view, is my brain still subconsciously addicted, taking this dream I had as an indicator? Or maybe dreams are a way to free myself and slowly heal me?

@anon69203515

2 Likes

Dreams have this nature of bringing forth any suppressed desire in an individual. Also, dreams retrieve their material from memory. Usually stuff like that or shocking and bizarre things stay a little longer in the brain. Just like the memory of a narrow escape or an accident or some other awry stuff. So these materials remain active in the memory and participates in the dream formation.

It is just like a room where there are many colours and every night the brain makes a painting it uses the available colours but the rule is that no one colour will be used regularly. But of course the colours are limited. So the colours will be repeated in a while. Our experiences and memories are the colours. Of course a twelve year long exposure to such stuff means you have a huge reservoir of this colour and it will take some time for it to be exhausted.

So just look at it as a psychological process and it will all be fine.

3 Likes

If it’s bothering you then you are still addicted but i can’t say. It will determine whether you relapse or not

2 Likes

Grateful for your words man :pray:t3:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.