I'll take a break! 🌠

I AM WRITING THIS WHILE I’M IN A 61 DAY STREAK IN MONK MODE. I CAN’T STAY HERE ANY MORE BECAUSE, JOINING THIS FORUM MAKES ME THINK ABOUT P*RN, I THINK I DID A GREAT JOB, IN 6 DAYS I’LL BEAT MY ALL TIME HIGH STREAK (66 DAYS 1 YEAR AGO).

SO WHEN I’LL ARRIVE AT 70 DAYS I’LL TAKE A BREAK FROM THE APP UNTIL I’LL ARRIVE AT 750+ DAYS IN M-MODE SO I WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU AND GIVE ADVICE TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN DIFFICULTY (I’M CONVINCED THAT THE WHOLE PROCESS OF CHANGING WILL BE COMPLETED IF I’LL GET THROUGH THIS MILESTONE).

The thing is that now I’m focused on carrying out my change, making semen retention an integral part of my identity.
This forum has been my salvation, but I am convinced that if a person manages to exceed 60 days then he must concentrate and make this lifestyle an integral part of himself.
But, the fact is if I continue staying here now, it just makes me think about p"rn and the orgasm**, so I don’t think for me is healthy to remain here until I’ll totally reboot.

This thread is especially to thank people. I must to thanks all of you guys, you have given me a hand, even entertaining my time or some of you giving me advice.
Be that as it may, this community is strong and a safe place for those like me who they found comfort in masturbatio*, IT’S TIME FOR ME TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS AND REACH MY GOD MODE :fire::fire:, WHAT I AM SURE OF, AS I DID NOW, IS THAT I WILL FIGHT WITH ALL MY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STRENGTH TO MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS I DID BEFORE HAPPEN AGAIN!!
Now let’s move on to the thanks, one by one: @Binocular @Amitroghates @debellator @The_integrous_one @DarkDLeo @Nerbo @Purity11 @mayorRP @Sholt_Tenkerrot @yashnofap01
I would also like to thank all of you who are part of this community, without exception, you are each in your own way, pure souls, you have been such an inspiration to me.

IN 9 DAYS I WILL LEAVE THIS APP FOR A LITTLE AND I WILL FOCUS EXCLUSIVELY ON CONSTANTLY IMPROVING ME AS A HUMAN BEING AND REALISING MY POTENTIAL :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

16 Likes

@anon69203515 @SwatiV @redFalcon @nofapstar123 @janpo @Strong_one @Maazkhaan @charles.a.rothbard

7 Likes

Your inquisitive mind, your intriguing questions and your insights on topics will be missed. Hope you keep growing wherever you are and make your mind rich with the wisdom of the world, its inhabitants and your own self. Best wishes for your future. Never stop asking bold questions. Your inquisitive nature is one of your strong traits. Hope you do well in whatever comes your way.

Bid Adieu, Comrade.

7 Likes

All the best dude…

3 Likes

Bro finally took a big decision @zeus99 .

I am really happy brother. Although we will miss you indeed but it’s fine because I know you will become a fine man - a masterpiece on its own. You are going for a new adventurous journey and i can’t wait to meet you at the end of it, this whole thing excites me.

I really wish with great hopes that we meet again and i get to see the man of success, power wisdom and control you become in the future.

Tatakae and Mata ne, My Mate

5 Likes

God bless and good luck with your journey! Freedom from addiction and serving others with honor.

4 Likes

It’s hard to digest that you are leaving - going good with your journey but i will not blame you for that because having yourself as a first priority is necessary in these situations. Just don’t forget to comeback after around 2 years Inshaallah with loads of helpful stuff.

Best of luck for your journey, may Allah make easy for you, ameen.

5 Likes

It’s sad that you are leaving but i am happy for your future. 9 days are left so ain’t gonna say goodbye now . You will be missed Best G, not top g because he is kinda fucked up, but you are inspirational and disciplined af!!!

3 Likes

We will miss u top G…
i hope u will achieve what is your target…
When we meet again we hope to see our top G became Mafia…

2 Likes

I’m happy that you took a best decision for you. I hope you’ll achieve everything in life.
Will meet you after 2 years (or whenever you re-enter this forum) and I wanna see you as Great Achiever.
All the Best !! :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

Congratulations man! That’s awesome!

Well make sure not to forget us till then :joy: 750 days is a long time you know.

Thanks bro. You will be remembered here by many people. I really liked the topics you created.
All the best for your journey man, and remember,

3 Likes

Big decision, and we are here to support you

1 Like

Small news update : I DECIDED TO STAY IN THIS APP FROM TODAY FOR ANOTHER 20 DAYS, SINCE I AM IN A CHALLENGE AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE IT

#CONQUERORMINDSET :fire::fire::fire:
#LIONATTITUDE

4 Likes

-20 days… Till 25th of June

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.