I want peace from the 2 day cycle

Sharing code - vqe481

Current streak - 0 days
Highest streak - 4 days
Age - 33
Gender - M
Location - US

Why I want a companion - Who wants to be the reason I succeed? I can’t do this on my own. I can’t do it anymore unless somebody checks in with me.

I need you in this particular thread asking me questions and keeping me on board because I keep failing on the same days, Wednesdays and Fridays and Sundays.

4 Likes

hey mate, let’s beat this addiction together.
I’ve added you as companion.
U up for daily conversation right?!

3 Likes

Thanks @aatma. Yeah we can talk daily here in this thread.

2 Likes

@aatma I’ll be working long hours tomorrow as I dod today.

What i need help woth is getting past that 1st urge at 2 days where I always relapsed.

1 Like

when you get the urge remember that it’s just for the moment
you try to avoid any patterns you might have recognised
like sit in a different room, or go out, change your environment
sleep or see friends

1 Like

@Vortexkicker you doing good mate?!

1 Like

can i ask how and from where you got code and what its use?

1 Like

Heyy ,lets follow up and get through this

2 Likes

@Changed_one

1 Like

thanks bhai …20 charact… minimun

1 Like

1 Like

you crossed it mate.
that’s a fucking big win for you.
I’m happy for you!
stay strong mate, you’re a superhero and there are going to be more enemies and will fight them all together!!

1 Like

Thanks but i relapsed slightly after and returned to 0.

1 Like

images

1 Like

ok so motivation do not work for you.

see your condition and ask would you accept her if she does all this? i mean mast.

1 Like

I think it is wrong for either males or females but if she is willing to overcome like me, we can work together and maybe having certain private situations together can improve removal of mast.

1 Like

I’d like to share an idea, as @Changed_one said that would you accept her if she did all this. Mate isn’t it a very big statement to see a people as incompetent because they have a bad habit. It’s not that people who don’t masturbate can be better partners than those who do.
Don’t make it the goal of your life to get over urges to fuck yourself.
It might feel glorious to you that you have not masturbated for a week but to anyone else you are looking stupid because you are glorifying what is bare minimum. Think yourself. Not masturbating is bare minimum mates so you can get your focus back, anything big you might want to achieve is not gonna come until you start working towards it.

Why masturbation is a problem today for us is because we don’t have control over it. Once we can get control over it and not be taken away by urges only then we can start working for anything bigger.

Remember urges will never go away, they’ll only become less important when you bring something more important in your life.

2 Likes

I agree.

But I have no goals that I want to pursue except ending this addiction and finding a wife. I’m sorry if that isn’t what you mean by goals but in that case, I have no goals because everything that can be a goal is boring.

As for 7 days being the bare minimum I must be a failure then if that is the case because 2 days and a few hours is all i do and the cycle repeats with every relapse.

Why do you think I created this thread? So I can whine? NO! So that I can reach a longer streak. My best is 4 days. If I reach 5 days, that is success in my eyes. If the rest of the community sees me as worthless for making 5 days as what I want to reach, then they are the messed up ones because I am trying to succeed at this.

1 Like

Bro I understand your condition. But I can assure you that life isn’t so boring and one day you’ll realise this.
I recommend you to watch video of Gangta Philosophers. You can find him on YouTube.
And I don’t want to disappoint you but finding a Wife won’t solve your problem.
Otherwise why are all married people not the most happiest. I don’t want to give anacdotal evidence but I’ve seen myself that a partner won’t make you happy forever, you’ll be illusioned but the solution isn’t that.
Also, You might have heard that a person’s best friend is it’s work.
All this might be sounding like something good for stories. But bro all this is real. And everything will start with you taking control of your life.

See Gangsta Philosophers Video you’ll get some ideas.

1 Like

the thing you said is right but there will always be arguments and counter argument regarding mast.

search is mast bad will give you 1000 reason to mast. daily or its normal

that’s the problem. anything can be true and false same time

but today’s degrade world do not care about things, as per me the focus should be first on

1. this is not good and one should focus on life goals rather than just watching some digital woman doing something bla bla bla or some random girl showing her things

2. once someone gets control over this after that we should say, its not bad but one should do all this in grihasta ashram and should give up all this in 3rd and 4th ashram.

i am strongly againt giving argument that mast. or sex is good for anyone of brahamcharya ashram.
All this just distract people from doing duties.

kehte hai na bhavna se kartavya bada

1 Like