I want a companion who's at day 4

I need an accountability partner who’s currently at day 4, i.e. at the same level as mine with whom I can compete and keep myself motivated.

Sharing code - zn52kw

Current streak - 4 days
Highest streak - 17 days
Age - 18
Gender - M
Location - IND

Why I want a companion - To stay motivated and be accountable to someone.

1 Like

Hi, ask and you shall receive, I’m currently in recovery for some addictions and unwanted behaviors. ■■■■ and masturbation are both coping habits I’m aiming to overcome. I’ve struggled with them for more than two decades of my life. It’s frustrating to relapse and fall back into these, especially after fighting the battle for so long, sometimes my mind asks me why I even get back up again. But my failures aren’t failures, they are learning experiences, indicators of when I thought I hit my limit, reminders of the times I put my limits in a box. I have hope I can break those limits, I realize that true failure would be not to get up again, so I decide to stand. I’d like to be your companion if you’ll have me, but know that I’ll never let you fail, I won’t allow you to quit. I’ll pursue your commitment until you respond or block me and after that I’ll pray for your freedom until we both overcome this.

I also just saw this before bed and I’m really sleepy, so I’m hittin the hay.

Current streak - 4 days
Highest streak - 20 days
Age - 32
Gender - Male
Location - USA
Sharing Code - cu5flc

3 Likes

Heyaa
Lets be accountable
Im on day 4 too
My sharing code ojj02m

2 Likes

So it’s a challenge between three of us now. Let’s see who’s the man with the strongest will.
@DARSHAN2017 and @Matto

2 Likes

Hi arvind here
I m too on the day 4 streak
Gender–M
Location–India
Age—20

My code—2gdr73

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.