I wanna get rid of WetDreams!Help Me

Hello everyone.Hope everyone is doing well.I want help from you guys regarding masturabtion and wetdreams/nightfall.I am almost 17 years old and and I am having wet dreams from almost 4-5 years.
Back then when it started I didnt know anything about masturbation but from the last year or so when I started masturbating daily or after a day,these wet dreams almost vanished.Now,I want to get rid of masturbation but the only thing stopping me is these wet dreams.From the past 2 days I didnt masturbate and I’ve been having wet dreams for 2 consecutive days.I dont know what to do.I want to stop masturbation but I just dont want these wet dreams in my life.I’ve been already having these from couple of years and I am too much fed up now.Please help me.Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

For me, the most important thing is be productive and DON’T FANTASISE
When you get a want to fantatsise say this:
__ " Fantasy is the first step to PMO. I cannot PMO because I am a noFapper" __
Saw this in @anon14496424 's status after he had a relapse bc of this some weeks back

Whenever I get urges to fantasise I say this

This week I had a dream and at a point I knew it was going to become a wet dream and I couldn’t resist, becuase it was a dream
Suddenly some part of my brain just in reflex said the lines I say when I get urges to fantasise and the dream stopped going bad and was fine.
I was so amazed that God helped me in that even asleep I want to resist

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @debellator
Even I forgot that & I am again into fantasizing.
Thanks for reminding me about that.
Your idea is nice, I will follow it hereafter when I want to Fantasize.

@D1rtyTh1rty fantasizing before sleep is the main cause for wet dream.

3 Likes

Ya brother @debellator you are absolutely right. I have also experienced that. When you think about those things( p*rn) you will get wet dreams as dreams are nothing but a result of our day time activities. What we do, what we think in the whole day generally those things happen in our dream. So basic rule is to stay away from those thoughts and keep yourself busy ,your frequency of wet dreams will definitely decrease.

Also I found something on message board which I would like to share with you:

Hope your problem will get solved after this. Stay strong my brother​:muscle::+1::+1:

5 Likes

@Murshid Brother what exactly do you mean by ‘fantasizing before sleep’??

3 Likes

I think he is talking about not to imagine about s*exual things before going to sleep (in my opinion you should never think about that even in the whole day)

3 Likes

I had the same problem with wet dreams,but you should know that it’s body’s mechanism of excreting old or unhealthy sperms unless if you don’t fantasize…wet dreams are normal in adulthood ,if you have an average of 4-5 times in a month…But when i started my nofap journey,i’ve had a lot ,now i’m on 2 months streak…To be honest ,i’ve had like 10 nightfalls just within this month…But at first it felt exhausting ,but later on i found that it’s normal during no fap journey and i heard that it will persist for a couple of months and then it will gradually drop… Don’t worry ,eat healthy foods and certain foods can increase body heat like meats which can also cause nightfall,and make sure to empty your bowel and bladder before sleep, don’t fantasize about anything throughout the day,exercise and other productive activities is very important,meditate ,go for a walk after dinner and stay away from your mobile…Follow these steps ,it will help you prevent to some extent!!!

4 Likes

Yes, these daily stuffs will definitely help you.

6 Likes