I surrender , I want to give up

Hello, I’ve been here more than 2 years, join at my darkest times for then, my very first streaks were 35 and 62.

After that I wasn’t doing well, the past year my highest was 20 something, but i still relapsed plenty plenty plenty.

I’m still feeling lost, foggy, no motivation or purpose
I tried praying but in general I’m falling and getting away from God.

I took a trip with my best friend, my first trip ever, we are attracted to each other but we talked alot about it and agree not to do anything sexual, and we had many chances to so do and we turned it down, decided to keep it pure.

2 weeks before the trip i didn’t meet him at all, he was with his family, and apparently at this period he changed his mind, he turned 25 and decided to fullfil his sexual fantasies, and betray our promise and all agreement and talks and 5 years of efforts.

We went to the trip for full 9 days, same room 2 beds pretty close to each other, he kept pushing, unlike every other time I was the only one resisting and talking logic, for 5 days, until I broke, i couldn’t resist anymore. We did sexual activities,…I’m back from the trip, I can’t forget, or get back to normal, we will never be normal again. I won’t talk to him for a month, I’m not blaming him though, i blame myself as well.

Last time i had something sexual was 10 years ago at age 13, and it did put me in very dark place, and he knows that, and he knows im an addict, I needed every help.

Im wasting my time, got no purpose, drug myself with screens, and relapsing tons, i can’t

1 Like

Hey, take it light on yourself. Do you meditate? Try meditation just for 10 minutes it does help. You shouldnt be hard on your self. Its fine, everyone isnt perfect, accept yourself as you are everybody have some flaws here and there.

3 Likes

I was just like you. I quitted this app many times and wanted to get back to my old habit.

However something that helped me was by draco a leader who got 2 years without fapping he said: Just don’t think about it.

I did what he said and he’s right now I don’t feel anyway of failing. Just don’t do it, don’t think about it, and If you do just don’t do it.

Try to think of the success ahead you’ll see you will forget this forever. Good luck.

Also god helped me get ahead it was all thanks to him. I would tell you if you fail keep on trying one day you will be able to fight the urges like they are nothing my max was 16 days. I’ve been here for days. It’s time to beat this hard challenge and change my life forever. I won’t leave even after it. However draco has left, but is living a good life.

Good luck soldier :+1:.

1 Like

Thank you guys :pray:
I’ll make my life better

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.