I relapsed again 🤦‍♂️

@anon32080123 probably took a break from the app. He just updated about it in his journal. Sounded quite upset.:point_down:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up bro. I hope he is doing well.

1 Like

I am back guys.
I am stronger and sharper. I have a new burning sensation in my body. Idk what it is but watch me beat and slash the urges.
I am gonna beat this guys, watch closely.

3 Likes

I am like this now a days

3 Likes

Bro i was in the same position as you are right now. And understand the ego problem and for me my ego comes from my lack of self-understanding. To deal with this maybe you can try to look at the statistics in this app to realized how many times you’ve relapsed until now - do it every day bro. You will understand yourself more and it will calm your ego down everytime you see the relapse number you’ve made in the past.

1 Like

You’re not bro. You just dont know how strong u can be yet. U can do it. If you feel so down bad and keep on fapping, just try to do some extreme methods to deal with it.

1 Like

Exactly, you don’t know how strong you are, until the only choice you have is to be strong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.