I relapsed after 7th days streak

Sorry soldiers I relapsed today after my 7th day streak. But I have a feeling this is just the beginning. I’ll be stronger, better and more committed next time. I had already lost my NNN on day 8th but I discovered this app on 12th November and this is just my first time actually committing to fight this addiction, fight myself. The only man who can defeat me is myself. I deleted my VPN (the one I used to use to watch P), I unfollowed all the only fans models from my Instagram in this first week. I had urges between the week as well but I didn’t give up until today. I didn’t try hard enough. But just so you know I won’t give up but will thrive to defeat myself. And will try harder next time. Not only this but I have already thought, in order to defeat this. I need to have a better schedule and a little workout in the morning.

4 Likes

Everyone fails but not everyone can stand up again. You took some excellent decisions, you should be proud of yourself. All what’s left is to execute them. It’s not easy but it’s not impossible. The only obstacles you have are those you set to yourself.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.