I need some advice please

Hi guys,

I explain myself, sorry for the Bad english, currently i have a paybill everymonth but i dont work bcs where i work the building have been in fire since 2 month and the building while be UP aroune July si i have a lot of free Time but i need advice i dont know what to do during this period, somebody have Idea ?, I want to use the benefits of nofap into a project
Thx for Reading and stay strong brother !

3 Likes

You can learn any Skills (you can find them on YouTube and Google for free), Pursue hobbies, start playing any instrument, reading new books, gymming, if you have any skill already then you can do Freelancing (for money making and experience), etc etc

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer it’s true that I always wanted to play an instrument why not start

4 Likes

Go for it brother. Learn an instrument, post a consistent set of videos on YouTube, this will be a good dopamine fix as well.

2 Likes

Don’t take advice from anyone, because they will say according to their levels. Who know you have more capabilities than others.?
Next point ; focus on only one work for long time this will give result .
If you want self growth then analysis your previous mistake , and use practical knowledge in your own life.i don’t recommend to read a lot of success story of anyone, you may refer ,but most important is never take advice ,don’t listen to anyone,
God has planted superfast brain on your body use this.
Again you should follow nofap ,but if you relapsed then don’t worry,this is a long marathon.

3 Likes

Look up “Marketable skills” on the internet. Find any 3 you like most that you feel you can earn from. Spend at least an hour everyday on them.
Also work out and play a sport.

3 Likes

Thanks you all for the answer, its been 8 days that I delete Instagram and all social media and no fap, i feel energetic af, God is good :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry for off topic

What are you doing here hank

Also kudos to that goofy ah hank pfp

3 Likes

Of course, and you are doing good too!!!

And you can read books in the free time. You can download the books pdf online.

3 Likes

Hahaha this is so cute

1 Like

Hello waltcat

You know im fighting the devil like all of us

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.