I need people to talk

I was on holiday for 14 days thus I set up a 14 days streak. When I arrived home I lost it immediatly.
I have already read the book easy peasy
I am looking for advices but I want more friend here to talk everyday
Slowly I will destroy my body and become insane
Feel free to write a message to me

7 Likes

Are you affirming that slowly you will destroy your body and become insane ? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

if I still don’t manage to stop, unfortunately this will happen. it would happen to everyone.
I tried to tighten my social media habits today

1 Like

What did you do to tighten your social media habits?

1 Like

Sorry if I am non-understable
I can set in my phone how much I can use an application. I have reduced this time on certain applications. But I also have 2 blockers that filter words and disable search on Instagram, but there are always alternative solutions. Also, I also use a private mode blocker with Brave, which is why I have completely escaped from ■■■■.

2 Likes

Same here bro countinue I failed after 7days.

2 Likes

You must have written you reduced your social media habits. But because of the word tighten , I thought you have increased your social media habit

Tighten = increase the pressure on something

:sweat_smile:

A little bit ambiguous

2 Likes

man, you’re not alone, You can do it

I’ve committed to one good deed and prayer, for 9 days, only then i was able to reach 9+ days, I eventually relapsed when i stopped this new habit.

I realised something when I prayed, even though its tuff and boring, I said I’m gonna push through and do it anyway, I had a feeling of satisfaction. Which strengthened the inner belief that " im good enough, i can do it, i can get better"

The world all the time sending us a message that we’re not good and that we can’t be better, and that we are bad … Negative messages , lots of them.

So we need to commit to something which strengthen the other voices, you’re Good enough, You are strong, and You can get better, and you can actually achieve stuff, you’re loved, and so on my friend,
We need to strengthen these good voiced, and this will help up defeat any bad habit, or all of them.
So commit to on good deed, commit to a prayer(if you want to)

The priest gave me around 20 pages of prayers I need to read and pray it daily, took me around 40 minutes every day. But it definitely strengthened my beliefs that I am good, that im not wasted.

4 Likes

hey this is abhay i too feel like that sometimes you’re not alone but a good way to deal with it is to get in touch with people with the same goal…my Instagram ID is : mrt321.69 i too am trying hard to break the destructive cycle of pmo and I believe staying in touch with anybody with the same goal is crucial

2 Likes

Add me if you want.
Here is the code in my profile

1 Like

Sorry for that.
20 charachters

1 Like

Thanks, you are right without question.
I have to be more motivated anyways. I thought I was

2 Likes

I think the same.
To break this habit you need helping hands

1 Like

Today I have already lost

1 Like

I relapsed 2 times and I watched ■■■■ as well…
I really need help I am totally relapsed

Hey man, how are you doing
Do you want to chat privately?

1 Like

The situation is caotic.
I would be happy.

1 Like

You want to chat?
20 Characters

1 Like

Yes , in this topic I am looking for friends to chat

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.