I need help with this uniqueish problem

Hello, I have an issue where when I hear attractive voices I melt and it’s a bad trigger for me. Sometimes I become friends with a girl but can’t talk to her without triggers activating. I can’t play games without hear an nice voice that temps me to fail.

It’s worse because I’m a submissive type and part of my kink is to fail to resist. I just wish I could keep composer around certain voices. I wish not to blush or get aroused around any voice no matter how attractive.

If you could give me some tips that would be great😃!

2 Likes

Voices huh. It’s like saying “But eating fast food is delicious” or “playing video games feels good”. Same thing here.

It’s all about mindset. You need to BELIEVE that you won’t gain anything by feeling aroused for whatever reason.

You might be saying sarcastically “Oh I didn’t know that thanks for telling me.” But take it seriously man. Beliefs are everything.

Let’s say you never smoked before and someone offered you a cigarette. You already know about the consequences so you refuse. It’s because you had the mindset of “Maybe a good feeling now but what about after that? The consequences later on might be brutal, perhaps this is the beginning of something terrible”. That’s when beliefs kicks in.

What you believe is important. I want you to imagine yourself sick every time you feel irritated. Like some sort of a disease caught you (which it is in a way). “Feeling irritated from voices makes me sick. I won’t benefit from it at all. It’s like enjoying a poison that tastes good”.

I hope you got my point and understood the importance of mindset.

Oh and Welcome to Rewire Companion Forum!

1 Like

Wow thanks, to be honest I always considered the voice kink thing was just how my body naturally reacts or my lack of experiencs with relationships. I will focus on mental fortitude instead of avoiding voices. Still I have to untrain myself to react in such a way.

Thanks boss for replying.

1 Like

No problemo. Everything comes with practice.
It’s not about abstaining, by doing so you still believe you are an addict to something. But by recovering, by removing this brainwash, by building the good mindset, you won’t even want to do it. You will even feel sorry for those who are still suffering in some addiction.

That’s the difference between a freed person and an addict.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.