I need help on writing

Hi guys, I need help from you guys. So the help is not about No-Fap or urges but about goals.

I bought a book for writing goals, objectives and my life purpose. But I don’t know how to write them. So can you guys help me or give me suggestions.

1 Like

Maybe you should write down your ambitions and goals and you should write down what you did that day to achieve your goals.
And you should write down your dream future if it is motivate.

2 Likes

Well you could firstly start of by writing the important one’s you wish to achieve as your main objective (big dream/goal) that should be the main highlight of your book.

Then followed by whatever steps are required in order for you to get there, things you need to do in order to get there, which are your secondary goals which will help you get towards your main goal.

Then back it up by adding things that motivate you and give you strength these are important for pure self-motivation.

Also recommend using color pencils or sketch pens for different objectives to make them look more distinct.

1 Like

You can make it however you see fit to your liking don’t overthink about it too much haha xD it’s just like your own SELF-MOTIVATION journal

1 Like

@TheSeeker I researched on internet and made one. I wrote my goals etc. but I am an noob. Just will work on it for a few days.

@Skull_Knight Yes bro. That is what most people are saying. I wont be using color pencils but I have written in an decent manner.

Thank you both for replying to this post.

2 Likes

That’s great! :sunflower: :sparkles:…also I was just joking about using color pencils xD I just said that as an example. You can definitely work on the writing you will eventually get better it’s alright.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.