I need help because I don't feel well if not fap

• How long have you been trying nofap?
    6 months. Since I discovered how to fap on April this year
  • Did something change during this time, which is relevant for your current problem?
    Yes, I have problem with my health when I have the urge to fap. This makes me unable to progress further to nofap
  • What is the problem you need help with?
    I’ve been struggling with this bad habit. Whenever I have an urge to fap, I feel dizzy, heavy breathing, I can’t think, I feel cold especially my feet, I feel weakened. It has the same symptoms when I have fever. This always happens around 3pm until night. If I fap, these symptoms will go away and my body feels normal again. This bothers me since I still have to work and I want to stop fapping. Do you have the same experience like this? I need advice on how to stop this. I don’t mind if I need to see doctor or psychiatrist. I feel I’m failed as a man.
  • In which situations does the problem occur?
    Almost everyday at 3pm until night. Or when the weather is cold.
  • What did you already try?
    Usually I go outside, riding around the city, play some video games, do gardening stuff.
1 Like

Welcome to Rewire! This is a great question.
What you are experiencing are withdrawals. These go away after a while, but can take some time.
I haven’t had the fever symptoms you are describing, but I do get really bad headaches.

Two things that will help a lot with that are working out and meditation. There is a function on this app for meditating. Press the urge button and it sets a timer and plays music. You may need to do it for a long time at first.
Working out is good because it will produce a natural high and it is good for your health. If you can afford a personal trainer and/or there is a gym in your area, that will really help. But you can just work out at home too.
I hope that helps. Sorry it took so long to respond to your question.