I need advice regarding nightfall

Hello guys. I want advice how to avoid getting bedsheet dirty after a nightfall.

I know nightfall is normal. But on streak, I have frequent nightfalls and it is really irritating for me as I have to wash my pants, bedsheet and blanket.

Is there any trick you use maybe putting something in pants that blocks semen from leaking outside pants. I know it’s weird but I need genuine advice. Thanks.

1 Like

I guess adult diapers can help. But you’ll have to buy without anyone noticing and put it on before sleep (also without anyone noticing).

1 Like

Haha … I would be embarrassed to wear those…

Anyways, thanks for the advice. @Nep_12

I mean I did mention about this

But you don’t exactly have problems like others (eg. those who can’t walk so they can’t go to washroom when the natural calls come up)
You just have to wear while sleeping.

1 Like

Adult diapers can help in Nofap as well right​:joy::joy: would be awkward to f** in a diaper…

Lol

jokes aside… Wearing tight clothes at night is not good.

These points help me. Hope it serves you too:

• Just go to bed in time everyday.
  • Do not oversleep, wake up early.
  • Avoid heavy meals before sleeping.
  • Do not sleep on your stomach or any position which puts pressure on the groin area.
  • Wear comfortable night gears like soft pants/trousers/pyjamas
  • Also if you can, avoid thinking anything sexual before sleeping. You may practice a 5 minute gratitude meditation or deep sleep meditation to help you sleep calmly.

I’ve heard that Kegel exercises help prevent nightfall too.

4 Likes

Thank you very much bro…

1 Like

Put another sheet on top of your bed sheet.

As for the pants…sleep without them?

1 Like

Haha :joy:

Good idea bro…thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.