I need advice, depressed, Isolated

I’m depressed and sad and empty in general.
I did blame myself for it. Always saw myself as the problem.

I’ve reviewed my call history
Last week for example, I had 9 phone calls in total.
(4)I called to check on my aunt , grandmother, cousin,and a classmate.
(1) A friend called me, this was lucky one
(2) called me to tell my brother to pick up his phone
(2) my father and sister called to give me bunch of errands to do.

1-7/10/2023 i had 5 short phone calls.
23-30/9/23 i had 3 phone calls

The point is, I’m home 24/7 , I have no one to go hang with. Now that I’m back to work , i see my 10 students. And my parents and get less than 10 minutes calles weekly. What human interaction do I have?

WTF wrong with me ? Nothing
I’m don’t do drugs or do any explicit sexual act or jokes. I don’t go someplace to get drunk. Away from that I don’t have problems doing anything.

I help there and there , volunteer there and there.

At the end of the day, I’m lonely and isolated. people don’t want me?

Its well known, that isolation definitely cause depression, what can I do ?

Any solution? Away from drug, alcohol and sex.

3 Likes

Do you have any hobby which makes you interact with the same people regularly? If so it must be easy to make friends.

2 Likes

Thats a good idea.

Its not a hobby, but I’m willing to go cycling if i find companions. or could call a class mate and study perhaps or regular basic.

Idk what people do.

Personally I play piano all day long. Used to love running but shouldn’t anymore.

3 Likes

You will find companions, just find a common place of cycling and start interacting with people. Have fun🔥

That’s a unique hobby, perhaps a reason why it’s hard to find someone similar.

3 Likes

Bro i also stay at home after office work.
Didn’t hangout with friends for past 4 years.
My life is on same cycle, home - office - home.

4 Likes

I understand bro…I’m in a similar position. Don’t think negatively about yourself. Just stop being alone. Sit with your family , listen to them, help those who need help. If people don’t come to you, you go to them. You can plan outings with work friends/family members.

Go out yourself and pick a hobby. Start going to gym. You’ll make friends there. Plus exercise will boost your mood. It’s all gonna be alright.

2 Likes

I usually stay in my room alone. I often take lunch and dinner to my room too. To feel less lonely, I started eating lunch and dinner with my family. I sit with my parents while drinking tea and chatting. It’s a start. Just ask how did their day went.

3 Likes

I think you need some sun light to feel refreshed :slightly_smiling_face:

Also try mud bathing.

1 Like

I do have coffee with my parents every morning.
I try to help and check on my family. But feels like i need more. I need friends.

Idk what there is to do in life.

Being friends isn’t about just going to do some fancy activity which will cost me more than what i make per hour.

I can go out spend money once in a while but not every day on every activity. Specially if it is waste,

I would spend all my salary if it makes me better, like learn something or learn skill … Or sports or mind shit.

2 Likes

I’ll try to meet more people, somehow…

1 Like

:eyes:start with praying on daily basis
Write ur diary bcoz pen n paper is more patient than PPL trust me :slightly_smiling_face:
Keep talking to yourself about the tasks of the day about whtever u’re doing (I know others may say u have symptoms of mental illness if they watch u doing this but it’s ok)
N even I feel lonely most of the time it’s okay n totally fine :yellow_heart: almighty is always with you all the time
Pursue ur hobbies like singing or exercises music maybe :thinking: AND YEA DON’T RUN BEHIND PPL FOR THIER TIME YOU MAY END UP GETTING INTO WRONG PPL ,RIGHT PERSON WILL GET INTO UR LIFE ON ITS OWN U DONT NEED TO LOOK FOR THEM
Hope it helps :magic_wand::magic_wand:

2 Likes

I feel you man … Why don’t you try and find a nice cycling group in your area ? Could be great to meet people, you should try it out !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.