I need a companion starting fresh today

My sharing code is i5zcnib add me

Invalid sharing code

I am having a strong urge now canā€™t take my mind off it.

1 Like

Damm, 34 days? Thatā€™s some solid willpower bro.

2 Likes

Everyone have this solid power but in deep inside.
So you will try to discover your solid power.
May god help you in your journey, stay blessed :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Where to enter the code you have given?

1 Like

Go to companions and select the blue dots and there is a option to add companion. My sharing code is utzz10

2 Likes

Okay thank you. My code is z59ner. Add me

Hy sure Iā€™ll add you as companion

Yes bro add me back as companion

Yo bro add me Im on 299 days currently
Code - 03yy70
Some motivation for you I guess.
Also Watch This! - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJQRek-yZgeN7J1nH7SL5Enanf1GnTMGV

I have watched all of those videos and I will tell you they really boosted me to go on nofap for long time! EDIT: The playlist dosent include videos created by me. It includes videos by popular youtubers. So donā€™t flag me!!!

5 Likes

z59ner my companion code :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I didnā€™t know about this channel thanks for sharing itā€™s got some very good stuff on it Iā€™ve subscribed as well :grinning:

1 Like

Thats the spirit!! Keep it upp

1 Like

Location Indiaā¤
Age 20 M
Current streak 0 days
Highest streak 4 days.

I am in.
My sharing code is. n1jy9g

I was in same situation like you

1 Like

Hey Can you please add me in your network my id is 8ae8c6 ā€¦ I am looking for someone with i can share my journey .

1 Like

Add me :- 8ae8c6
I am also on day 0 , currently going for a week streak ā€¦ Help me guys

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry bro.
My code 03yy70
Current streak 299 days
Longest streak 299 days

Watch this playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJQRek-yZgeN7J1nH7SL5Enanf1GnTMGV

This playlist includes video by POPULAR YouTubers. And it helped me. So dont flag this post :pray: only because im posting a playlist link.

1 Like

Donā€™t stress man, give yourself short goals like 3 days, then 7 days and later 10 days. Always have goals in the increment of 3-4 days and move towards that. Donā€™t have that mentality of Iā€™m gonna do 90 days at one go. You just have to survive day by day. Do that 30 times straight and youā€™ll be at day 30.
Fill your waking hours with productive works, works youā€™re meant to do. Have a good daily routine, build up a discipline. And have a strong reason (A WHY) to do nofap. Whenever you feel tempted remember why you were doing nofap the first place.
I wish you good luck,
Peace :v:

3 Likes