I just create my first diary

Hi guys, this my first thread, i already download the app since 2020 i think. I just wanna share my story & i need all your advice and help chad. I know you guys no judging.

Yeah already fap since 13 years old until now. I know i need to stop, and im trying too. I already mute words on X, I dont use vpn anymore yeah sometimes i access doujin web without VPN.

Long story short, i got girl now and we date every week. I dont watch or read for 4-5 days. Until on date whenever we hug or holding her hand, waist etc i always got precum, is that normal or i just to weak? :frowning:

A day after date, when i was alone here comes the relapse :fearful: I never fantaize her during relapse btw. Its such disrecpect thing in my mind to fantasize someone we love. (I mean before married).

I feel i didnt deserve her guys, but i love her. I wanna become better person for myself and for her. I know kinda weak maybe in bed. So i do whatever i takes. I do kegel, workout, jelqing to make her “happy” later. I first of all i need is stop fap!!

I Just need help from all of you chad all over the world. I just wanna be better :sob:

Sharing code - gcq4yh

Current streak - 6 Days
Highest streak - 20 Days
Age - 24
Gender - M
Location - Asian

11 Likes

Hey this is a great start and we are glad to have you here! I’ve never had precum while with a girl before but I don’t think that’s super weird it’s probably just your brain acting up and making you horny. And I totally agree with you fantasizing about someone you love while fapping is wrong. I do that and it’s disgusting so that’s good that you are holding yourself true to someone you love. But we shouldn’t be thinking of any woman that way or fapping period. We need to respect them and view them differently and we need to be strong. I’ll add you bro and we can talk.

7 Likes

Bro welcome to the community, You have taken the right decision to quit PMO. Now the thing is our brain have neural pathways which basically helps us do certain tasks easily when they done repetitively. And sadly PMO is one of them. So now what you gotta do is you have to change this neural pathway created by PMO and make a new one or a couple of new ones by taking new habits such as gym,any sports or any other activities. It can be tough but it’s not impossible.

I’d suggest you to read “Your brain on pon" and "easy peasy way to quit pon”

Brother jelqing have no study to it infact it’s quite the opposite, it’s harmful and zero benefits to it.

Best of luck!!

3 Likes

That’s totally alright but if it leads to frustration or in some cases to orgasm then it might not be helpful in nofap. Or you might get blue balls because of it.

1 Like

Thanks man, i appreciate a lot! Any tips for stopping me surf internet for some vids?

3 Likes

Thanks mate, i will search the book now. It might be helpful. Yeah and i do create new habit like workout and praying but consistency is hard, but I try my best, wml.

Is that true? I end up do such a thing because some insecurity on my pal. Yeah i know some people dont think “size is the matter”. But many people do

2 Likes

I think you have Erectile disfunction (ED) You just need to de seriously semen retention for almost 3 months with a good diet and exercise then you will be cured Best of luck :+1:.

2 Likes

Are you talking about â– â– â– â–  or just videos in general like youtube?

2 Likes

Okay bro, wish me luck! Hope you get better too

3 Likes

Ofc that “thing” videos bro haha

3 Likes

Man, just keep it simple and have control over your thoughts. Don’t be awkward around your girl, improve yourself and watch all those weird feelings going away. Just don’t be like me who either goes on a long streak of months and then suddenly loses the ability and then somehow gains it again. Just be more consistent.

3 Likes

Okay sir, thx for the advice, good luck for both of us!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.