I have gotten infertile

I got vericocele in my left testicle few months ago. My left testicle has also hardened. My both testicles are also peanut sized although I have enough muscle but I think in future I would not be able to gather testosterone and sperm count.

I have sucidal thoughts I just can’t stop fapping. My college life is fcked already.

Need help.

4 Likes

Just searched, most vericocele are not harmful. Go to the doctor he may help you. Also, it’s treatable.

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks for the screenshots bro @Faisal11.

@Justalonelyguy97 many men fear the risk of infertility now a days and it’s good to check on the symptoms and be aware of our health, but don’t overthink on it!

Go to a doctor for re-assurance, it’s always better than self diagnosis. God bless!

4 Likes

have you seen a doctor about this? Varicocele may be the cause of the atrophy (the hardness and small size) due to lack of oxygen supply. But I don’t know, this is only based on what you’ve posted. I would recommend meeting a doctor (urologist)

4 Likes

Thanks guys for the replies.
I would definitely check with a urologist,
At the moment I just can’t because I am dependent on my parents for money.

4 Likes

Can you ask them then? Varicocele affects lots of guys so there’s nothing to be questionable in it. The reason I’m recommending it is because if the varicocele is cutting off oxygen supply to the testes, it’s better to get that checked asap. Before permanent damage can occur if any.

4 Likes

Just go for a check up in Government hospital it will not cause you to loose :moneybag: also there is a saying goes it’s better to loose money infront of losing health -Said by Faisal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.