I have been on edge since I've been PMO free

I will be at three weeks PMO free as of tomorrow. This is a very big accomplishment for me because it’s my longest streak in months. The only drawback I’m seeing is that I may have been self-medicating my depression with PMO. I feel like I was pretty disconnected to the world as a whole because of PMO. But, the littlest things are beginning to aggravate me and my brain is tempting me to retreat with PMO. I keep fighting it because I know in all reality PMO is not the solution to my problems. I know maybe should consider seeing a counselor but in the mean time. I need something to deal with the stress. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Brother due to stress i did sex and lost my progress. I dont recommend it. Its an escape from your problems.
You have to face your stress. Feel it and come to a conclusion with it. Dont avoid it. Make a deal with it without acting upon.
Endure it in silence.
I pray for you brother. May you win over it.

1 Like

Try a bit of exercise, like calisthenics or running! These things go really well with all the extra energy and testosterone you have that is building up with no release. You don’t have to do a lot just start with a little bit and build yourself up if you aren’t already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a calm walk on a park or even in your neighborhood, if you can. See the beautiful in simple things like clouds, birds, trees, flowers, the sky. These things always brings a smile on my face even when I just think about them. Everyday there are a beautiful drawing on the sky in sunsets and sunrises.

1 Like

I really appreciate the feedback.

Start training for a triathlon

Not that is impossible for me but I do have Cerebral Palsy. So, that could be a challenge but I appreciate the suggestion.

brother if u can conceive it in ur mind ’ im damn sure u can achieve it, no matter at wat cost "
try to stay busy with books or something u need to accomplish ur dream or ur goal to make ur family proud or something like that! just everytime u have urges think like ur the nofap god and u gona live the rest of ur life a damn god in this earth!

2 Likes