I have a really great business idea

I have a really great business idea but don’t know what to do.

I have GMAT in 4 months, IELTS too.

Idk for fucks sake this idea seems so tempting, that I wanna start it right now, what to do guys

Should I just wait till my GMAT IELTS and applications are done by September
Or
start with the idea right now, but it will affect my other works, i won’t be able to focus.

3 Likes

Opinions

• Should I move forward with the idea
  • Or wait till September
0 voters
1 Like

Bro start planning everything and then look at yourself, I mean at your skill level which you will need for your business. No matter how ready you may think you are,there is still much more to learn so take a deep look at yourself and take time to plan everything.
And when you go ahead with your business idea do it with full confidence.

3 Likes

Thank you guys and @The_Struggler I will write everything down what I have in mind and implement it post September! I hope it all works out.

Idk but decision should be made with a calm and peaceful mind

1 Like

One thing at a time. Don’t lose focus. Finish your education well, then channel your energy toward business. But spend a little bit of time every day on your idea so you don’t feel frustrated. No more than an hour. Read about it online, discuss with people, improve your skills, sharpen your business plan. When Sept. rolls around you’ll have a well-prepared plan, and you’ll be well-prepared yourself.

3 Likes

That’s a really good advice! Thanks man.

1 Like

I mean if your business idea has potential and you know the outcome then I’d say weigh that with the potential outcome of your education. Which has a stronger guarantee of maximum benefit? I’m also curious as to what your business idea is. Maybe I can help?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.