I had an accident! M20

First of all don’t worry I am fine and it was a bicycle accident but this has a backstory

As you know I am on day 18 Nofap and I am very proud of it, but today the urges were too strong and I had the intention to fap after I come back from the doctor. Yesterday I said “nothing can stop me from relapsing”. But God had another plan for me.

It is worth mentioning that I believe in God and his signs to us.

So I get up this Morning, I check up my bicycle and start driving to the doctor…
for no reason I almost fell and this was the first sign… but I was too blind to see it…
So I continue driving and I notice that my handle isn’t stable but I just ignore it…

After a while as I am driving pretty fast, the handle just breaks in my hand and the bicycle loses control… I have no way for stopping my 15 km/h bicycle so I jump and fly forward hitting myself with the bicycle and falling on the ground…

The bicycle hit me hard between my legs ( on the thighs) and my leg started bleeding…

BUT this could have easily hit my balls instead!! I could have been way more injured and maybe loose the ability of having children just from the strong hit…
I might have also felt into water ( I was driving by the water)

But thank God that only my leg was hurt… and it isn’t that serious… just some minor wounds…

But if this isn’t a sign I don’t know what is!

I was hit right next to my private parts as I intended to fap

Now my balls are full of blood to remind me to stay the hell away from my private parts!!!

Guys sperms are things that make life and it makes God angry if we through it down the drain… God created sperms for us to reproduce and not to throw away… we don’t have the right to do that…

my wounds are staying for a while and thus continues my streak… 18 days!!! I am a bit traumatized from the accident and I need to rethink about my nofap journey…

and remember, whatever plan you have, God has a plan for you! Never say for sure, never say I will, but say if God wills…

5 Likes

Wow , interesting ! Keep going brother. Don’t give up

2 Likes

Also Christian here.
But I had something in mind that I had to mention. While I read your post I thought that god isn’t angry with you. It kind of limits him on his power when we say he has anger against us like ‘your fault was a surprise for me’ he knew you have that problem. And he loves you. I think it makes him more sad than angry. And I am sure his ways of showing you his will is always unique and special.
So my thought for you: don’t think god is angry for what you do or did. He loves you with divine love! And he know what will happen. If you fall or stand. And still, he will love you always.
That is how god loves us. He knows the dark side in us but he wants us to be in the light. And he has so much patience with us;)
Keep strong brother :wink: blessings

1 Like