I feel urges and i need HELP

Hey guys. Today’s day is my 4th day without it and i feel very strong urges. I’m scared, that I will fail again today or maybe tomorrov. I need some good advice to not to do that, please.

2 Likes

Don’t do that. U will regret.

1 Like

Don’t do it man. Go out . Think of something else it’s just the first week. After that your mind is free

1 Like

Remember you are not your urges. You are not your thoughts. You can choose to act on them or not. Try to be still, calm, breathe deeply and observe your thoughts from a distance and let them pass by, if they make you feel certain emotions try to reflect on why they make you feel that way. There might be an aspect of your life or a part of yourself you need to work on. Nobody is perfect, we each have our own demons. Don’t get stressed over it, it takes time and patience to work on yourself.

If you feel like you cannot resist the urge, try to delay the action by doing something else, spending time with family or with people that make you feel better about yourself, even pets or acquaintances. After a while you will feel that the urge has weakened and you may not want to do it anymore.

Best of luck bro, you got this :muscle::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your recommendations. It’s really helpful for me to know, that im not alone in this and someone can really support me like you did. It’s really hard for me but I will do my best :muscle:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.