I FEEL LIKE A GOD (there's also a bad side)

Guys, I’m on 24 days streak in monk mode, and I have a lot of energy. I’m starting from about 2 weeks to training consistently. More mental and physical energy in all the things that I do, I feel more empathetic to the others. But it’s normal that some people are starting look at me like the worst, because I’m too… Something for them (too active, I wake up too early, I say to them NO! to go to parties too many times, I’m taking too seriously life, and others thousands things…)?
It’s like they would like to knock me off from my climb to freedom as a human being (to be able to fulfill my full potential).

2 Likes

Just live for your most dear ones without forgetting about your own self. If someone is troubled by your success, and if you are not trying to succeed FOR them, in short if your success is not anti-love, keep moving on your path. Lazy people like to keep others lazy. Hardwork is always individual, lonely and unappreciated, laziness is always on the look for company, giving excuses, making allowances and compromising on dreams.

2 Likes

That’s really deep and true. I think comfort is killer of succes. Discomfort helps a lot mentally and few times physically to achieve greater results.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.