I feel Hopeless now šŸ˜«

I fail many times. I try to quit corn from previous 2.5 years but canā€™t succeed. I read many articles. I meditated, exercised. But I canā€™t succeed. My highest streak is 40 days and I am very depressedā€‹:tired_face:. Please help me and guide me what you do differently that I canā€™t do. And can you readed any book? And please suggest me what I do. This time I am hopeless. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Words or actions arenā€™t enough. You only change if you change whatā€™s inside you. The rest will follow naturally.
The only difference between a successful and a loser is their beliefs. The first one know from the beginning that he will never lose and just the idea of a set back didnā€™t came to him. Therefore his success is inevitable. While the second may find motivation or stick to a high streak but he always fought the doubts he had within him and it was only a matter of time till those doubts rose up against him and he ends up defeated.
There is no other secret, for man is what he believes.
If you want to gain more knowledge about your enemy that might help you change I recommend you to read the book ā€œThe Easy Peasy Way To Quit P.ornā€.
But always remember that you are the only one who can make a difference.

4 Likes

In your dreams old man :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Alright do your best man! I am more than ready for these 30 years :fire:
One day at a time.

Thatā€™s just a waste of time.

3 Likes

Please tell me right technique.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much bro. I understood. :man_bowing:

3 Likes

Ok bro thank you. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Ohh :hushed: you are a old man I donā€™t know That but old man I want to inform you that I will win before you

1 Like

Bhai in logo ko hindi samaj nahi aayegi english mea likha karo wese ye chapter waghera kya hai

1 Like

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

Bro what has happened to you, why have you became so salty nowadays in this forum?

2 Likes

BBC mere paas bhi hai nunnu mea dum nahi tum kisi se kam nahi

1 Like

Babu shona ka ran rone
Ham nahi karte rahi baat mazbooti ki to loha bhi mazbut hota hai

1 Like

Bro I think you are just making personal attacks now and not actually showing them the cold truth.

2 Likes

Shabd hai namak nahi jo jalegi

Meri koi bandi nahi thi na hai
Nahi banaunga mere paas time nahi Babu shona ka apne future ke liye mujhe time lagana hai

Kiya aaj kisise pit kar ya gaali kha ke aaya
Hai kya jo jali
Padhi hai

Jazbaati nahi hua hu :joy: mea oldy
Bhai tere time paas karne ke liye chat ki
Jagah anime hi dekh leta

:sweat_smile: Anime ki wajah se nahi Lage wo to abhi 1 year ago hi dekhna shuru Kara hai btw mea hentai nahi dekhta

What is your age ?:roll_eyes:
20 words

1 Like