I dont understand

Why do ppl use lotion and tissues??
I dont get it…

Sorry , I didnt get your question. Could u elaborate ?

1 Like

Cuz they are circumcised, Uncircumcised (natural) men don’t have to use any lube or lotion.

Whattt are you trying to ask ???

1 Like

Because they are well mannered fappers. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: there’s a difference between tissue paper and toilet paper

3 Likes

Dayum :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
That was siiiickkkk!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Lololol

2 Likes

I used to use my balls to masterbate the bloodier the better :joy::joy::joy::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Lol, forgot about that completely. My bad :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I dont get why ppl in nofap vids are throwing away lotions and tissue papers…
I dont use them…

1 Like

Oops circumcision is such a painful thing for a child…
How has our society not addressed this issue and continues the abuse the male child??
And how does circumcision ever help a person…generally ppl do things with a motive, I wanna know theirs…but I lack the guts to google the same…

1 Like

And yeah I had another doubt,
I just used my fingers to masb,not in the way ppl in nofap vids show using entire hands which goes up and down like a piston in a cylinder…
…is that weird??

I think shooting the liquid out from the lotion is a metaphorical version of ejaculation so that the video doesn’t get censored.

I have no idea about tissue paper.

1 Like

Ahh I see…
Thankyou all

1 Like

Could someone help with this too…

No bro, I think some people do use lubricant.
But it’s a useless discussion :joy:.
We are here to learn how to not jack off rather than learning different ways of jacking off

8 Likes

8 Likes

Yes. It’s wierd…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.