I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like funky flowers on my breakfast toast

My funky story started back in 2013 when I discovered thing called masturbating.
Wasn’t really lovely tho. I didn’t even have a plan to keep on fapping, but somehow, someway I started doing it. I had bunch of magazines at home with half naked and naked woman. I was just loving it. As soon as parents went to shop for booze I’d pick up one and fap like 4 times. And for the first time I felt okay with it. It felt great and I loved it.
Time went by, I started living with my sister because my parents didn’t have a stable place to live at, so I had to live with her. Well, same here. As soon as she was at the job or somewhere out - fapping. Delete history, clean up and that’s about it.
School was full of stress, strange moments that I’ve never been used to, cause I used to be different. I used to be this funky little kid, running with sticks and apples, throwing stuff at russian peers and just having fun. Yeah, I’ve been bullied, had a lots of problems, been involved in robbing shit from stores, but life was fun then. I just smiled a lot, enjoyed a lots of moments.
Fast forward to 2014. I changed place of living again (I changed these places like 10 times within 16 years, 2014 was 15th time when I did it). I started living with my parents. They didn’t yet kick they alcohol problem so as soon as they were out I was in front of PC fapping my dick off. Now I didn’t enjoy shit. I just did it. I needed it like car needs fuel, but… Car needs fuel to go, I just needed it so I can feed the addiction. First day at the new school was crazy. I was shy kid, didn’t talk. Was afraid to even open mouth. Just chuckled couple of times, when someone told a joke. And one of my girl classmates had a nice round butt that I liked. So as soon as I went home I fapped to it.
Oh wow… Messed up, isn’t it? Yes it is. But then it felt normal.
When I was 15, not much changed. Sat at home, played Age Of Empires III for hours, ate nothing but trash and got fatter with every day. By the end of the year I was like 91kg, 180cm or smth. Felt like shit.
When I was 16, my parents moved for final time (yet). Same school but just closer to it. Was yet that shy kid, started talking more tho. Started smoking, drinking and “having fun” with people. My drinking problem started increasing with time and so did my cigarette addiction. It could get so bad that I would smoke 4 cigs in a row some days. Not just 4 in a row within a day, but within like 10 minutes. I thought I’m about to die from cancer or some shit like that. Then I kicked it when I was 18 (let’s skip 17, cause it was same old crap). By age of 19 I started battling with alcohol problem I had. You would think “Within 2 years you can’t really develop such a problem” Well, I did. I drank as much as I had money and chance. A beer after school with dudes, vodka, ciders n shit. Sometimes 5 days a week. Not 7, cause didn’t always have money for it. Fights, dramas, messing around with wrong people - that’s what alcohol gave me. But february 20th is when I decided I had enough. I understood that it’s not gonna take me anywhere. Since then I have dranked just once - 11 of June if I’m right. And that’s it.
Well, why I started nofap? I was actually looking for “Faping benefits”. Really. It was may 11 2019. Since then I’m on journey with following streaks: 33 days, 30 days, somewhere around 30-35 days seperately and since september 1st I haven’t faped, so my current and longest streak is 77 days. Never gonna give up. Never gonna look back.
I love music, history and life. Also - gym and just sports. Now I’m 19, my height is 185cm which is like 6ft. My body weight is around 80-81 kg. Feeling more fit that ever did.
What do I need? I need that feeling I had as a little kid. When I was 12-13. I had much fun, much more energy and… Sun seemed better, you know. Days where funkier and happier. Now I’m on sort of flatline and coming back to the roots.
Oh yeah, my name is Mārtiņš. Most of you won’t spell it correctly I guess :smiley: But that’s fine. Call me funky punk or just Martin. Bragi is norse god of music and poetry and I love myself some good music with even better lyrics, that’s why I choosed it.
Have a funky day, boys and girls!

8 Likes

Stay funky martin, wow loved your story man glad you found nofap you inspire me to do better.

4 Likes

Aii Mārtiņš that was a beautiful story , I see you want to feel the happiness with no rain dogs. You are in the right track brother. Stay funky🔥as always.

4 Likes

Nice story, mine is kind of same…
I did a lot of stupid things when i was drunk, the Last cost ME… . But i was ready to quit , i didn t drink șince october 13.
I didn t smoke șince august 12
And my strike îs 11 days
I want a better life, i know i m better.
And i know that we are în The right place to get better

3 Likes

Came for the title, stayed for the story :joy:

Good stuff man, I’m 19 as well, my current and longest streak being 84 days. So it seems we are on similar tracks.

I’ll catch you around Martin, stay strong :muscle:

4 Likes