I don't know what to do!

Ok so I grew up Christian, but I’m not much of one anymore. Long story short I want to have sex with my girlfriend before marriage. But our parents are both Christian and her mom somehow believes that I’m willing to wait until marriage. I’ve been doing fine with NoFap until today because I secretly got a little touchy with my gf and now it’s killing me because I want more and I can’t. I’ve been thinking about sex for almost 4 hours now and I can’t stop. I want it so bad. And I really don’t want to reset my streak rn but I feel like I need a hit of dopamine rn. Idk what to do. There’s no way I can wair til marriage, and Idk how to sneak behind our parents back, and there’s no way I’m leaving her IDK WHAT TO DO! Someone help me out please.

DM me, I’d like to point out some things but not on this thread since you’d get better context for them.

2 Likes

You can marry her early.

Bro don’t hurt the trust of her mother. You can control. It’s possible. Don’t panic. This condition will pass. Just avoid being touchy in the future.

2 Likes

I don’t want to wait man. We’re only 16. Getting married early would cause financial issues.

I know how you feel. Just give yourself sometime. Just control yourself for sometime and this desire will come under control.

Just don’t worry. It will be alright.

1 Like

If this desire would eventually be under control I’d be fine by now. It always comes back.

How much time has passed since?

1 Like

Time passed since what?

Since the desire first came

1 Like

Idk. If you’re talking about today it’s been a few hours.

Give some more time bro. Just relax. Don’t overthink. It will be alright. Just wait for a while.

Bro it’s your life and you are responsible for your decisions. But I would not advice you to do it before marriage. It will break her mom’s trust. There are lots of other issues due to doing it before marriage. And also It’s a sin and God would bless you if you avoided sex before marriage.
But I’m no one to judge and it’s your life. All I can do is advice you the best as I can. Rest is up to you.

sorry I couldn’t control myself. Had to use this meme :joy:

1 Like

Focus on your purpose, make money, change your wardrobe and lifestyle, sex is not a purpose

1. You need dopamine do smth that releases dopamine. watch movie, funny stuffs, play games.
  2. Also you need to tire yourself out. heavy exercise/ running/ heavy study etc.
    That’s what comes to my mind.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.