I completed 180 days of hardcore NO PMO and thinking about this milestone made me watch p**n. Is all my progress gone?

Hey guys. I’m a 23 year old male who was addicted to p**n since he was 15. I used to watch it and jerk off every single day till the last 6 months.

6 months ago, I started NO PMO hard mode and it’s been successful. Today I realised that I had completely exactly 180 days and then the thought of it led to one thing and the next thing I knew, I was watching p**n.

After 5 minutes of watching it, I realised that I have to continue for a lifetime and closed it. But still, after 6 months of no Fap and no p**n, I ended up watching it for 5 minutes. How bad is this? How much will it affect my progress? It wasn’t anything hardcore, some softcore stuff.

Is it like cigarettes? Like a person stays 6 months away from a cigarette and then when they smoke it after 6 months, a lot of harm is done?

5 Likes

Well , it is bad. Because the neural pathways were weakened by 6 months of nopmo but now it’s refreshed. Although if you stay clean it will not affect you that much.

It’s so sad to see there is no way to permanently solve por* problem. We just have to evolve.
You realising just after 5 min shows your improvement. :+1:t2::+1:t2: Keep it up

2 Likes

There is nothing like softcore or hardcore.

Why don’t you just avoid ■■■■ and anything that will trigger your feelings

2 Likes

Nah bro , the physical benefits will be there. Mentally, u will lose some confidence. Apart from it I don’t see any loss.

1 Like

Well, life choices has always been different. Good luck to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.