I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO LAST a day! (A prize included)

Ok ok ok I know several of you are like phhhhht… That’s no challenge, but do you ever get cool memes,gifs, pics placed upon you when you doo??? Millions of you do this several times over, and millions struggle. My aim in this challenge is to not only provide a lushous pic,gif,meme, but to instill BRAVERY, TAME THE BEAST RAGING INSIDE US ALL!!!

The goals of the challenge are simple. LAST A DAY, YOU GET A PRECIOUS LUSHOUS OH SO FABULOUS STICKER DIRECTED TO YOU!!! (oooooo so shiney…so amazing)
Don’t believe me??? How would you like…Gandalf, or (insert favorite character here) to CONGRATULATE YOU!!! yes you no one else…but you. Last a day, gain a mentor shining upon you!!!

You can join multiple times to gain an entourage of fancy stickers shining upon you.

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!!! ACT NOW WHILE IT LASTS!!!

images (6)

You just have to do one simple thing.
State your username and state that you will join. Add the date that you are under and at the end of the day simply say if you did it or not.

Will you be a sticker champion???

3 Likes

When will it last?
Truthfully I am happy very much happy without a challenge man
Sorry dude

2 Likes

It will last a week. That’s ok have a sticker.

1 Like

Dude I’m so down :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ok it’s April 12th at 6pm. Your time started now. Good luck and may the stickers be in your favor. What character do u want?

1 Like

Add me in
bail3z
My time starts now at 13th April 9 :44am

1 Like

Just a reminder I cannot award u until you write on here that you lasted a day.

The things you offering are available on internet

2 Likes

True, but will you shuffle through thousands of pics just to find one that sticks out to you?

Bruh just do it :rofl::rofl: It’s one of those stupid things that there’s literally no reason not to. I feel compelled!

1 Like

Nope I would go simply search it
And there’s no way that it won’t pop out on internet

Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 1 completed :fire:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! Your picture has been sent to you privately.

1 Like

That happened again
Really ashamed of myself .
I couldnt controll myself .
Also done by means of same source .

2 Likes

Don’t be ashamed. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going man.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.