I cant stop relapsing

Ive relaosed 7 times in the owst 24 hours i canr control myself. I feel like even if i were to get off ny phone i would still continue to fap to thoughts. I dont know what to do

5 Likes

Are you boy or girl
???

1 Like

I’m a boy. Idk how i can put that in 20 characters but yeah

1 Like

Do you loves fapping

1 Like

@anon9498230 UAFTgnXx37U5GlWZwDTByNYVBmWOtjuP1xvx7drqh10=

I suggest you to join some challenges here. It may motivate you a lot. Like phone usage challenge, NO JDC challenge, no peek challenge , habit challenge, no fap challenge etc…

2 Likes

Hey man. I know what you feel. Just don’t blame yourself. At least for myself to do some outdoors exercises like Bike and Running helps.

When I feel the urges I try to focus my attention on something else, like this forum or calling a friend by phone.

After several years I got used to PMO everytime I felt upset. Now I’m trying to change it by replacing this with video games or talking to friends

2 Likes

Let me ask you this :- are you enjoying the act ? Assuming you do which is natural,but are you getting something out of it ? If yes,then continue. If no,then try to focus on goals or girls. Don’t waste your vital force

2 Likes

Bruh , first reduce the number of relapses/24 hours…
Then slowly start nofap…

2 Likes

You can stop relapsing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.